Alan Peterman

Default Marantz Dial Pointer Lamp

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:33:43 -0500, "dennis" wrote:

I want to replace the dial pointer lamp on my Marantz 105 Tuner.

The lamp is soldered into position, not the fuse-type lamp

I am not sure whether I need a LED or another type of lamp for this.

I don't know the wattage or amperage.

Can anyone help with these specs or tell me if I can use any Radio Shack
lamp.

Most of these use a 6 or 8 volt "grain of wheat" lamp. NOT a LED. I doubt
Radio Shack has these. Parts Express does have them.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd..._ID=1363&DID=7

I'd check the voltage with a meter before you order, they come in 6, 8 and 12
volt and there is a smaller size also.