Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_13_] Muggles[_13_] is offline

Default Will Hillary Clinton even make it till November?

On 8/27/2016 6:07 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 23:27:11 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/26/2016 11:20 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 22:12:29 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/24/2016 8:28 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:40:16 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/23/2016 10:29 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:12:58 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/23/2016 6:53 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 16:16:22 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/23/2016 3:19 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 12:50:50 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/23/2016 12:10 PM,
wrote:

Same thing as electing a dangerous total idiot as president and
counting on Concress and Senate to mitigate the damage.

The problem with your statement is that Trump isn't an idiot.

An intelligent idiot perhaps - but still an idiot - and I'm not even
sure of the "perhaps" If idiot is not the proper word, berhaps fool is
closer.

The man isn't even close to being an idiot, and to get to where he is
today takes a great amount of intelligence, too.

If I had inherited over 75 million dollars after having been put
through expensive colleges by rich parents I could be "very
successful" too.

You might even manage it.

Many people if put in the position of inheriting millions of dollars
can't manage it and end up broke.

Trump isn't broke.

He might be if he paid all his bills. He has been broke several times
and no-one, including the donald himself, really knows what he is
worth, financially.

Hey, I can't fault him for whatever his financial worth is - he's doing
better than a lot of other people I can think of, including me.

How would you be doing if you had a top-notch education given to you
along with a minimum of 75 million 1970s dollars???

It doesn't matter.

Then nore does the "FACT" that Trump is a "successfull businesman"
have anything to do with proving he's not a total idiot. (or fool)

I'm not running for office. Trump is. If someone says he's a "total
idiot" and not qualified because he's a "total idiot", then the fact
that he's a successful businessman IS relevant.

No it's not, because you can be a "successfull buisinessman" and
still be a total isiot or fool - and "successful businessman" doesn't
necessarily mean good president - and total idiot or fool more or less
means unqualified for the position.

Successful businessman does mean he's not an idiot or a fool.

--
Maggie