Dave Plowman

Default MEM Gridwwitch 8000

In article ,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
If you combine the holes for the waste and fill, you should be able to
get the mains plug through that first.

OK and when you want to get the mains plug back out again with all the
plumbing in place... B-)

This could run and run...

I'm assuming you're not stupid enough to have the stopcock behind the
machine, so the filling hose will come into an adjacent cupboard - as will
probably the waste. My machine hasn't room for them behind it anyway. So
put the socket near them, but away from any possibility of getting soaked.
The mains cable is always longer than the hoses.

--
*I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn