Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Auto phone calls, when the utilities have issue?

On 27/08/2016 10:44, Huge wrote:

10 per day? I doubt we've had 10, ever. And other than being XD, witholding
CLI and being on the TPS, we don't take any special precautions.

But you may find one day that your number does appear on a freely
circulated list and you may find that junk calls rise significantly.

The phone's log shows I've had 29 calls in the past 2 weeks where the
caller has chosen to hang up when presented with a message.

Once on a 'list' the TPS is a complete waste of time. It doesn't
consider International calls to be part of its remit even though they
are all on behalf of UK based companies.