Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_3_] Peter Johnson[_3_] is offline

Default Riverside Cottage 6

On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 09:32:16 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

Also any thoughts about plastic piping for plumbing other than
underfloor heating? Noise, reliability for hot supply etc.

I avoid the stuff, but is quick to put in place. Others here might have
more experience than me.

At a B&B where I knew the owners I commented that drainage from the
handbasin was slow. Then I realised that the culprit was inadequately
supported plastic pipe that distorted when hot water ran through it.
(They didn't put me in that room the next time I stayed there.)