Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default death in group

On 8/26/2016 9:42 PM, wrote:

Hint: My statements related to "They should have checked for non-employees
before they left" are valid.

OK, they checked he back room and rest room. Before you leave your
house do you go up on the roof? At 10 PM? I doubt walking the roof is SOP.

This is an unusual happening. People on the roof is probably a one or
two day a year event that never happens on the late shift. I worked in
two places with interior access to the roof and no one ever checked when
we locked up.

In every building I have worked in with rooftop access the alerm
would not set without the roof access being closed and latched from
the inside. About half a dozen different buildings. None could easily
be latched from outside.

Your experience is different than mine. No alarm on them.

OTOH, even if it was, somebody could have closed it. Looked, saw nothing
at night, locked it up. Until we see a report, anything we say is just
speculation.