Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Handheld CNC

On 8/26/2016 1:46 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:
On 8/26/2016 2:16 PM, Leon wrote:
Whether it can or can not cut through 3/4" material, in one pass, I
would not want it to do so. My concern is if it can make multiple dept
passes in the same place once it cuts through the indexing tape.

I was wondering about that too, even if it did not cut the tape. I think
that would be a really excellent demonstration for them to do: make
three identical passes at different depths and then inspect the edge.
That would be a pretty good test of accuracy.

Mortise and tenon might be a possibility.