Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Auto phone calls, when the utilities have issue?

In article ,
Chris French wrote:
Depends on how important it is to you that they contact you. We
wouldn't use it as my wife's workplace (local hospital) need to
be able to contact her when she is on call. And anyway we don't
get that many junk calls. (1 per day on average)

I'd call that far too many. 1 a month probably wouldn't worry me. Although
it would depend on how many calls you get per day.

--
*Xerox and Wurlitzer will merge to market reproductive organs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.