Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default death in group

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 20:48:10 -0400, wrote:

Would be interesting to see the building. Virtually all dlat roof
buildings here use a "hatch" that can only be closed from inside to
prevent locking someone on the roof.

With the hatch unlocked anyone can get in by climbing onto the roof..
SOMEONE had to close the hatch.

Here is the building:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Li...561319!6m1!1e1

I would think getting to the roof would be through the tower in front.
Though smack above the entrance is not a good location for a stairs.

Here is the roof:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Li...!4d-77.0561319

The rectangle next to the tower is wrongly placed to be a hatch. The square
in the lower right could be a hatch.

There are many packaged a/c on the roof. Workmen are going to need access
with tools. Ceilings are high in a large store like this. I just don't see
the architect expecting all workmen to climb a ladder and go through a
hatch.