Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default death in group

On 8/25/2016 11:22 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Reviewing my two browsers' history to URLs and following links therein
turns up nothing except what you have noted. I remember seeing that
'self-access' (a bad idea) and wondering to myself if that was even
legal, let alone something an insurance policy would allow.

Why not? Who was he working for? The store of the landlord?

Couple of years ago my grandson and a few of his friends worked on the
roof of a major chain store in town. They were doing snow removal and
were hired by the building owner, not the store. No regulations, no
insurance prohibitions.