Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default death in group

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 5:46:38 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/25/2016 10:02 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Going undiscovered for days is the most peculiar aspect to his death.
The writeup implies a connection between the cops looking into his
vehicle and the store employee checking their cctv. That may not be the
case, but I wonder how much longer is may have been if the cops hadn't
inquired.

Which is why I questioned the store's security/visitor policies earlier in this thread (or maybe
It was the other thread about Stromy's passing).

How come no one knew he was still on the roof when they closed? Someone gave him access
to the roof yet they didn't have his name even after his body was found?

Look at the staff of your typical retail store and you have the answer.
No one knows anything or cares.

Yeah, I don't see some big, unusual issue here. Similar probably happens
all the time, especially if it's a regular maintenance guy they are used
to showing up and servicing them.

I remember on one of those TV shows where they help stores prevent crime,
they sent a guy into a liquor store dressed as a service guy and he
rolled a whole refrigerated display case full of booze right out the
front door. He just told one of the employees he was there to fix a
bad unit.