Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Will Hillary Clinton even make it till November?

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 5:13:00 PM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
Tekkie® formulated the question :
trader_4 posted for all of us...

How do we know? He won't release his taxes? We don't even know how
much money he makes. It's possible it's all a Ponzi scheme. Bernie
Madoff, a month before his collapse, everyone thought he was a rich,
standup guy too. He got away with it for 25 years, if he can do that,
surely Trump could have a net worth of zero. Trump has even bragged
about having a negative net worth of $1 bil at points in his life,
so why isn't it possible now?

Trump stated several times he cannot release his taxes because he is being
audited. It makes sense that the IRS would make him a target-for several
reasons.

I hadn't heard that. What I *did* hear is him saying he wouldn't.

You must not be paying much attention. Trump has said many times now
that he won't release his returns because they are being audited.
Of course when people ask him to release the years that are not being
audited, he won't release those either. It's another one of the TRump
lying tactics. AFAIK, we don't even know if it's true that he's
being audited, it could be a lie. He claims he's audited every year
and the IRS issued a statement saying that it would be extremely
unusual for even very high income people to be audited every year.
So, if Trump is telling the truth, it must be because he cheats so
much that they find lots of $$$ every year.

IMO, that's his prerogative, there's no law saying he must.

You're right, he doesn't have to. Hillary will just continue to
beat him up on it and I think it is a point for a lot of voters.