Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A bit OT but something most of us have in our shops.

On 8/24/2016 8:50 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 5:11:40 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2016 4:08 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2016 2:52 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

and Porter Cable with their own versions now.

For the shop, there is nothing more satisfying than making ones own.

Well it certainly saves money. When I was looking to upgrade for the
first time 10 years ago I built this one. Back then a box similar to
the one I have ordered but a bit smaller was north of $1000.00

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...7630857421932/

I meant to include this one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...7630857421932/

I guess you don't subscribe to Adam Savage's theory that "Drawers are where
things go to die." ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWQAYfGxsPE

No I do not. I know where everything is at.