Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will Hillary Clinton even make it till November?

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 21:28:59 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:40:16 -0500, Muggles

He might be if he paid all his bills. He has been broke several times
and no-one, including the donald himself, really knows what he is
worth, financially.

Hey, I can't fault him for whatever his financial worth is - he's doing
better than a lot of other people I can think of, including me.

How would you be doing if you had a top-notch education given to you
along with a minimum of 75 million 1970s dollars???

I have heard it was more like a million but that is still a good kick
starter for a guy with all of the contacts he got from his pop.
I don't think the Donald has ever been personally bankrupt but he has
run a few businesses into the ground and walked away clean.
He is far from as successful as he would have us believe. Since 75% of
his "wealth" is the value of his brand, let's see how this chapter
affects the name "Trump". Will he be willing to divest himself of $10
billion dollars, just to live at 1600 Pa Ave?