Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default TERRY COON ASKS A "Win7 question"

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,

says...

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 8/23/2016 5:40 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
The wife has a Lenovo laptop with Win7Pro 64 bit on it , and
an unfamiliar "icon" has popped up at the bottom center of
her display . It's a black square with a symbol that looks
like a capital D laid on it's face with a fan of lines
coming out of the curved part . It has a single angled line
across the icon , like the "no parking/no whatever" symbol .
I thought it might be an indicator that the webcam was
turned off , but that doersn't seem to be it . Any idea what
this might indicate and how to turn it off ?

It's the Dick symbol indicating that you got dicked by a
hacker, who now controls the horizontal, the vertical, and
all points in betwixt.

Oh DO please **** off and die .

You mean you haven't covered that webcam lens with a piece of
tape like those of us who know better do?

This desktop doesn't have a webcam . The wife's laptop does ,
but it's disabled .

Maybe that's what that symbol is trying to tell you.

No dumbass , if you'd read the whole thread you'd know the symbol
indicates that the keyboard light is off .

The "whole thread" isn't in the group I'm reading this from,
Dumbass. Would you like to buy some pictures of your wife rubbing
one out, straight from her webcam? Apparently, she's a "lefty".
LOL!

Oh , I see . You're one of those who are too stupid to figure out
how to configure a newsgroup feed and use a real news client instead
of a web interface . You can **** off too .

You're obviously too stupid to read headers, or you'd know I'm not
posting through a web-based interface. No wonder the Kernel
crossposted you to AUK so that we might be entertained by you.

And what are you talking about as regards my wife ? You'd have to
be a lot smarter than you apparently are to hack her webcam .

I thought it was pretty clear. She uses her left hand to pleasure
herself. Ask me how I know...

--
Snag

Just shows how little you know . My wife is neither left handed nor does
she have ro resort to masturbation as do all the women you have known . If
you were man enough ...
Now run along little troll , I'm done wirh you .
--
Snag