Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] is offline

Default TERRY COON ASKS A "Win7 question"

In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 8/23/2016 5:40 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
The wife has a Lenovo laptop with Win7Pro 64 bit on it , and an
unfamiliar "icon" has popped up at the bottom center of her
display . It's a black square with a symbol that looks like a
capital D laid on it's face with a fan of lines coming out of
the curved part . It has a single angled line across the icon ,
like the "no parking/no whatever" symbol . I thought it might
be an indicator that the webcam was turned off , but that
doersn't seem to be it . Any idea what this might indicate and
how to turn it off ?

It's the Dick symbol indicating that you got dicked by a hacker,
who now controls the horizontal, the vertical, and all points in
betwixt.

Oh DO please **** off and die .

You mean you haven't covered that webcam lens with a piece of tape
like those of us who know better do?

This desktop doesn't have a webcam . The wife's laptop does , but
it's disabled .

Maybe that's what that symbol is trying to tell you.

No dumbass , if you'd read the whole thread you'd know the symbol
indicates that the keyboard light is off .

The "whole thread" isn't in the group I'm reading this from, Dumbass.
Would you like to buy some pictures of your wife rubbing one out,
straight from her webcam? Apparently, she's a "lefty". LOL!

Oh , I see . You're one of those who are too stupid to figure out how to
configure a newsgroup feed and use a real news client instead of a web
interface . You can **** off too .

You're obviously too stupid to read headers, or you'd know I'm not
posting through a web-based interface. No wonder the Kernel crossposted
you to AUK so that we might be entertained by you.

And what are you talking about as regards my wife ? You'd have to be a lot
smarter than you apparently are to hack her webcam .

I thought it was pretty clear. She uses her left hand to pleasure
herself. Ask me how I know...

--
Snag

--

Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)