Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT ICE engined cars to be banned in Netherlands?

On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 18:51:41 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Nightjar wrote:
On 24-Aug-16 10:41 AM, NY wrote:
Really? Gosh, it shows how technology has advanced since the days of
the E Type Jag - what was once a rarity, only available on an
expensive sports cars, is now commonplace...

Plus, of course, very much better fuel consumption. The claimed figure
for the 4.2 litre E type was 17 mpg. My car tells me it has averaged
37.3 mpg since new and I am not a particularly economical driver.

But difficult to put a price on the fun of driving an E-Type. ;-)

And the status/wow factor.
One of my neighbours has the V!2 E-type