Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default OT ICE engined cars to be banned in Netherlands?

On 24-Aug-16 11:06 AM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Nightjar wrote:
Figures that are not published, so we can only look at 0-62mph. However,
to give a practical example, do you think you could out-accelerate a 4.2
litre E type Jaguar? That is a car that is only a few tenths of a second
faster to 60mph than my 2 litre diesel estate car.

Very good reason they made a lightweight E-Type for racing. ;-)

I would need to have the 3.5 litre diesel engine to get comparable
acceleration to that.

Colin Bignell