Vector Viper

Default BURN-IN on SONY REAR PROJECTION TVs

"A. Dimitri Lascaris" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I undertsand that certain models of Sony Rear Projection

televisions suffer
from a defect known as "burn-in" -- when a fixed image (such as

a network
logo) is viewed for a prolonged period, the image becomes

permanently
imprinted on the TV screen. I also understand that Sony has

taken the
position that burn-in is not covered by its warranty. I am

therefore
examining legal remedies against Sony for its failure to pay

for the repair
of Sony TV's that have sustained burn-in, and I am very

interested in
speaking to anyone who has experienced this problem,

particularly if you are
a Sony customer who resides in Canada. If you have had this

problem, please
email me at .

I tell you what, waych out if you watch the FOX news channel on
cable.
The logo and the left if VERY bright, I have seen projo set burn
on this in days if
watched enough!!