Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Will Hillary Clinton even make it till November?

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 11:12:55 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/23/2016 6:53 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 16:16:22 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/23/2016 3:19 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 12:50:50 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/23/2016 12:10 PM,
wrote:

Same thing as electing a dangerous total idiot as president and
counting on Concress and Senate to mitigate the damage.

The problem with your statement is that Trump isn't an idiot.

An intelligent idiot perhaps - but still an idiot - and I'm not even
sure of the "perhaps" If idiot is not the proper word, berhaps fool is
closer.

The man isn't even close to being an idiot, and to get to where he is
today takes a great amount of intelligence, too.

If I had inherited over 75 million dollars after having been put
through expensive colleges by rich parents I could be "very
successful" too.

You might even manage it.

Many people if put in the position of inheriting millions of dollars
can't manage it and end up broke.

Trump isn't broke.

--
Maggie

How do we know? He won't release his taxes? We don't even know how
much money he makes. It's possible it's all a Ponzi scheme. Bernie
Madoff, a month before his collapse, everyone thought he was a rich,
standup guy too. He got away with it for 25 years, if he can do that,
surely Trump could have a net worth of zero. Trump has even bragged
about having a negative net worth of $1 bil at points in his life,
so why isn't it possible now?