Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT On the EUSSR and Brexit.- Roger Scruton.

dennis@home wrote:
On 22/08/2016 11:26, bert wrote:

AKA "experts"?
Event the financial services providers are now finding they can still do
business in the EU without this magical access to the single market.
Remainers constantly lied to us that this wasn't possible.

Yet more leaver lies.
Of course we still have access to the EU, we are still in the EU
incase you hadn't noticed.
We can still trade with the EU after we leave too.
However the EU will prefer to trade with other members before they
will trade with us so while we may be able to it doesn't mean we will.
However if the GBP falls much more the EU will be able to buy up all
the UK companies and do what it likes unless china does so first.

GBP falling is a result of B o E idiots reducing interest rates and
printing money to fulfil their forecasts. Carney must go.