- - ex - -

Default Macrovision hack?

Rick wrote:
"- - ex - -" wrote in message ...

Justin wrote:

luminos wrote on [Sun, 07 Mar 2004 04:45:08 GMT]:

"Justin" wrote in message
.. .

luminos wrote on [Sun, 07 Mar 2004 04:12:45 GMT]:

I am a member of the EFF.

Well, isn't that special. Now, why don't you learn how to quote some
relevant part of the message you are replying to?

Because it is redundant.

When you have no context and the entire content of your post is
"I am a member of the EFF." it makes no sense.

What is EFF and how can I become a member? Do they give out little
wallet cards? That would be cool. A badge would be cooler.
-ex

http://www.eff.org

Get the t-shirt. And send them money.

Rick

I clicked all the links and found the 'shop' where they sell the
t-shirts. $20 for a t-shirt, huh? West Coast prices :-) Didn't see any
mention of wallet cards or badges that you could use on the internet to
impress the serfs.
Found a way to send money via PayPal to a seedy street address recipient
in SAN FRANCISCO, go figure. Instinctively that sent me to the
'StopLoading' button on my browser just in case they were loading me
with viruses.
Maybe they are nice people. Maybe its a self-feeding little clique of
wackos. It's hard to sort them out anymore on the internet. I didn't
see any mention of how well their representative in Washington was doing.
-ex