Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT ICE engined cars to be banned in Netherlands?

On 24/08/16 10:41, NY wrote:
Really? Gosh, it shows how technology has advanced since the days of the
E Type Jag - what was once a rarity, only available on an expensive
sports cars, is now commonplace.

I am daily impressed by the fact that my freelander can out accelerate
out brake and out corner, and has a higher top speed and better fuel
consumption, than the Midgets of my youth.

All that, a stereo and aircon too.

Josef Stalin