Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A bit OT but something most of us have in our shops.

On 8/23/2016 10:48 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
krw wrote in
:

Might just as well buy HF, now. Craftsman isn't any better.

HF has a gem or two in their toolboxes. One of the larger ones that
usually sells for around $380 or so is one of them. I've got two, one
under my little lathe. The drawers move easily and accurately and it's
good quality metal.

Puckdropper

You know I shopped the HF boxes last week. Their boxes are really not
much less expensive than the competitions.

This one,
http://www.harborfreight.com/44-in-1...net-68784.html

and this one,
http://www.harborfreight.com/44-in-8...est-68787.html

Heavier duty than many but my local HD has a Husky with almost as much
weight capacity in a 52" for $699. 2500lb capacity and the smaller
drawers are rated at 120 lbs. Plus a 5 year warranty. They have two in
stock but I could not find it on line.

And I prefer the clam shell top which is the direction many are going.
I really thought HF had the lowest prices but for just a fraction more
you get at least equal.