Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will Hillary Clinton even make it till November?

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 12:50:52 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/23/2016 12:10 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 23:56:03 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 8/22/2016 8:49 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 12:00:52 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/20/2016 9:07 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Muggles:
A non career politician who is an extremely successful and savvy
businessman is very capable of learning the job.

A recurrent theme that I hear is that Trump's personality is such that
he does *not* take advice from others.... and the ability to hear
others' views and take others' advice is generally considered to be a
critical function for the POTUS.

Witness his inability to stay on-message/on-script when making
speeches..... against the advice of those around him.

He'll learn how things get done in D.C.

I just don't want to be sitting in a worldwide depression and possibly
the ashes of our nuclear destruction in 2020, when Trump's still learning.
He's clearly demonstrated a total inability to learn how to campaign,
he and his campaign are a total mess.

You do realize that there is still a House and Senate involved in how
our government is run, right??

And the world is to take solace in that????
Brushfiresd are not an issue in California - we have fire departments
and waterr bombers - and - oh yes - fire insurance. No worray about
brush fires, start a campfire in the middle of the scrubland and walk
away.

Same thing as electing a dangerous total idiot as president and
counting on Concress and Senate to mitigate the damage.

The problem with your statement is that Trump isn't an idiot.
--
Maggie

If you must be an idiot to become a billionaire, I'm ****ed off because I got an education and I'm not wealthy. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Po Monster