Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A bit OT but something most of us have in our shops.

On 8/23/2016 10:11 AM, wrote:
On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 9:08:06 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

And these are top notch tools that with daily use may
never wear out.

But for you and me just about any decent brand will do.

I have no doubt the top brand tools are top notch. But I only open my Craftsman tool box drawers about once a month. Not once a minute or hour. For holding my tools in between semi annual usage or less, they do very well. I am happy to have fine Craftsman tools. But most of them don't see the light of day very much.