Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Uses for Old Mower Blades

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 9:15:56 AM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 06:26:19 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 8:13:21 AM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 03:21:19 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

DD, do you ever watch the cable TV show about guys taking scrap metal and turning into all kinds cutting blades like knives, swords and axes? I can't remember the channel or name of the dang show but some of the blades those guys make are amazing. The winner gets a ten thousand dollar prize. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Blade Monster

_Forged in Fire_ History Channel:

http://www.history.com/shows/forged-in-fire

That's it! I couldn't remember the name of the show but I was pretty sure it was on The History Channel. I watch it every now and then and I like it. Some of the creations the contestants come up with are really cool(no pun). ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Forged Monster

Tonight is a new season. Champions Edition.

"Four Forged in Fire champions return for a chance to prove who among
them is the best of the best in a challenge that leaves no room for
error: a high carbon steel inlay. After two surprising rounds of
competition, only two will move on to the final round where they will
have just five days to create a weapon that stumped previous
contestants; the Scottish Claymore. Will this sizable blade be too
much to handle, or will one be able to stand above the rest as Forged
in Fire champion of champions?"

I like to see them when they work in their shops at home...

I really like the show. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Entertained Monster