Rod Hewitt

Default silent pull cord switches

Dave Stanton wrote in
news

Now I've written that, I am not so sure that is what your after.
Anyway go look at one and you will see what it does.

Dave

Dave - I am now with you! My blinkers prevented me from reading what you
had written. I was taking your comment to be about the remote switching
things - not pneumatic ones. Yes - the old switches that give you not quite
long enough to get upstairs in shared property.

My mind is definitely on something like the pneumatic cistern flush buttons
- but controlling the light. Unfortunately, no else's seems to be,
especially manufacturers.

Rod