Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Uses for Old Mower Blades

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 1:17:05 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 1:59:07 PM UTC-4, Pavel314 wrote:
I replaced the blades on my lawn tractor's mower deck this morning. I'd hit a few stones out back and they needed to be replaced. Although the cutting edges are chipped, the blades are steel and it seems that they could be used for something. Anyone have any ideas?

Paul

http://cdn.instructables.com/FNZ/921...WZF.MEDIUM.jpg

http://www.whispersofnatureherbs.com...1/dscf0015.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...41436f098b.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71...w/Dscf0680.jpg

DD, do you ever watch the cable TV show about guys taking scrap metal and turning into all kinds cutting blades like knives, swords and axes?

Lawn mower blades are too soft for any of the above.

I can't remember the channel or name of the dang show but some of the blades those guys make are amazing. The winner gets a ten thousand dollar prize. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Blade Monster