Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Sander to Vacuum connector

On 23/08/2016 11:16, Muddymike wrote:
On 21/08/2016 11:34, Mike Younger wrote:

I have a Bosch PEX 300 AE Random Orbit Sander and I wish to connect it
to my
Henry vacuum cleaner. Any suggestions for a connector I can buy given
the
different dimensions of the hose and the connection on the sander.
Looked
on-line and can't find anything. Bosch were useless.

Are there any taper pipes anyone is aware of which could make "universal"
connections

I just use gaffer tape!

Mike

I found duct tape was better.
After burning out the green bosch sander and the earlex vac I bought a
blue bosch sander and a blue bosh vac and they don't need an adapter and
they haven't burnt out yet. There is also no dust even when sanding walls.