Sofie

Default BURN-IN on SONY REAR PROJECTION TVs

A. Dimitri Lascaris:

Seriously now..... have you considered that it is NOT a fault with the
television but with the programming that YOU select and your viewing habits.
Maybe you should sue the broadcaster who's logo is burnt into the
screen..... that little Playboy bunny is sure annoying when burnt into the
screen, isn't it? Or maybe you should sue the power company because
without power you would not have the burn-in problem, right? Or sue
yourself for actually turning on the television in the first place.
Heck, sue everybody..
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"A. Dimitri Lascaris" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I undertsand that certain models of Sony Rear Projection televisions

suffer
from a defect known as "burn-in" -- when a fixed image (such as a network
logo) is viewed for a prolonged period, the image becomes permanently
imprinted on the TV screen. I also understand that Sony has taken the
position that burn-in is not covered by its warranty. I am therefore
examining legal remedies against Sony for its failure to pay for the

repair
of Sony TV's that have sustained burn-in, and I am very interested in
speaking to anyone who has experienced this problem, particularly if you

are
a Sony customer who resides in Canada. If you have had this problem,

please
email me at .