Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default Looking for a particular spacer - bright ideas?

On 22-Aug-16 9:53 AM, News wrote:

I'm looking for spacers, about 1/2 inch diameter, circular. 1/8th inch
thick with a central hole to clear a 6BA bolt, so roughly 1/10th inch.

Material to be smooth and reasonably friction free, so not rubber, but
plastic, nylon, brass, ali or something similar.

Any bright ideas? something commercially available? I've searched eBay
using countless terms, but the hole is usually too big, and I don't want
to sleeve. There must be something out there designed for something I
haven't thought of.

It depends how close a fit you want on the 6BA bolt. M3 is slightly
larger, so M3 x 12mm mudguard washers might have the right diameters,
but you would need a stack of four to get the thickness.

Colin Bignell