Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default A bit OT but something most of us have in our shops.

A friend has the bigger, wider, larger Milwaukee tool boxes. The kind you bought except twice as tall and twice as wide and twice as deep. Craftsman makes some huge tool boxes like it. Not sure where the big Milwaukee tool boxes were made. But would guess not China. They are quality, as you described. I believe many years ago Made in Vietnam was common on stuff. Made in Vietnam was the precursor to Made in China. Guessing the relevant size of China made Vietnam disappear. I have several Craftsman tool boxes. Drawers are not ball bearing so the big heavy drawers take a lot of effort to open. Otherwise nothing but good things to say about Craftsman tool boxes. If I was buying new I'd look at Home Depot and Lowes offerings on tool boxes. As well as Craftsman. Lowes has their Kobalt brand in a pretty blue color.