Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Blowtorch powered fire lighter

On 21/08/2016 22:12, misterroy wrote:
On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 8:33:23 PM UTC+1, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 21 August 2016 20:18:27 UTC+1, misterroy wrote:
Tonight I was going to have smoked mackrel for tea, but I cant get the smoker lit. I have looked online before, but havent found a powerful enough lighter, I want a long reach one with a flame like a blowtorch.
thanks

There yah go!
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...0weed%20burner

I do have an old one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sheen-X300-.../dp/B007G7GAYA
but the cooking would be pretty close to instant

I assumed that the smoker did the cooking, and that you simply wanted
some means of lighting it. Is that not so?
--
Cheers,
Roger