Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Sander to Vacuum connector

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 11:51:45 AM UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
On 21/08/2016 11:34, Mike Younger wrote:

I have a Bosch PEX 300 AE Random Orbit Sander and I wish to connect it to my
Henry vacuum cleaner. Any suggestions for a connector I can buy given the
different dimensions of the hose and the connection on the sander. Looked
on-line and can't find anything. Bosch were useless.

Are there any taper pipes anyone is aware of which could make "universal"
connections

Axminster Power Tools do loads of them, tapers, stepped etc.
http://www.axminster.co.uk/multiple-...adaptor-990091

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

Have one. ~Found it a bit clumsy to use, beside standard vacuum hose is too big and heavy to work effectively. I bought a shop vacuum yonks ago whch came with two hoses and a power take off. The power tool hose is much lomger and narrower. I bought the Axminster attachment tp allow me use a standard vacuum in the work workshop but it was a p.i.t.a. Choked and coughed up the ransom money demanded bu Festool for one of their machines.