Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Sander to Vacuum connector

On 21/08/2016 11:34, Mike Younger wrote:

I have a Bosch PEX 300 AE Random Orbit Sander and I wish to connect it to my
Henry vacuum cleaner. Any suggestions for a connector I can buy given the
different dimensions of the hose and the connection on the sander. Looked
on-line and can't find anything. Bosch were useless.

Are there any taper pipes anyone is aware of which could make "universal"
connections

Google power tool vacuum pipes brings up 10s of suppliers of mainly
stepped pipe adapters

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kärcher-Cou.../dp/B004INB0NG