Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Younger Mike Younger is offline

Default Sander to Vacuum connector

On Sun, 21 Aug 2016 11:37:05 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 21/08/16 11:34, Mike Younger wrote:

I have a Bosch PEX 300 AE Random Orbit Sander and I wish to connect it to my
Henry vacuum cleaner. Any suggestions for a connector I can buy given the
different dimensions of the hose and the connection on the sander. Looked
on-line and can't find anything. Bosch were useless.

Are there any taper pipes anyone is aware of which could make "universal"
connections

Its pretty possible with a hot air gin to shape a pre-existing tube a bit.

What diameter is the sander takeoff?

28.4mm with a rubber ring of OD 31mm on it.