Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Seven years of metalworking. I am humbled

On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 12:48:47 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 22:07:30 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

John B. wrote:
On the other hand, can you cook a 5 course Christmas dinner for
eight and have the dishes all come out of the oven at just the
right moment to be served :-)

It's not that hard ...

BTDT, too. OBTW, I thought of you when I saw this today:
http://newatlas.com/sturgis-motorcyc...of-fame/44706/
(Harley metal related)

While it's no Sturgis , I just rode home (in the rain ... but it's only

We had full sun and 109F temps yesterday, and it's already over 100.
Maybe we can trade half our weather with each other. I grew up on
LRAFB and did one year at the prison called Jacksonville Junior High
School.

about 12 miles) from Mountains Music & Motorcycles in Mountain View Ar . We
didn't get as good a turnout this year due to all the freakin' rain , only
about 1500 bikes this year .

I'd imagine that's fun for an hour or two.

--
The great thing about getting older is that
you don't lose all the other ages you've been.