Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Desktop computer question

You're up late guy.

Yeah, I spend way too much time on the computer.

We're usually in bed by 9pm, but we were up late watching movies. Our usual
Friday date night.

I saw your name and was reminded of my late friend who's last name
was "Husband". He passed away last year and he was in his late 40's.

Wow, so sorry. That's young. Life seems so short anymore. My dad died from
cancer at 51, my step-dad drowned when he was 39, and my new step-dad died
from a stroke at 50.

I'll turn 53 in November, so I feel like I'm living on borrowed time.

They say the average life expectancy is around 85, but I watch the
obituaries in my news feeds and it seems most people are dieing in their
50's and 60's. I don't feel old, but it's kind of scary how little time I
might have left.

Being "Her Husband", the best thing I've ever done...

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com