parish

Default [OT] Car insurance craziness

Essjay001 wrote:

parish wrote:
Essjay001 wrote:

every office I have ever worked in MOD or government

Which immediately makes any following argument illogical.

Why?

Because anything instigated by/related to the Govt. is
illogical/irrational/dumb.

Real life example:

I have recently been umnemployed and went through the rigmorole of
claiming JSA. One of the questions I had to answer was 'how much did you
earn the the last two tax years'. Well, duh!, I don't know off the top
of my head. So I root through my my files and get the answer from my
last two P60s. Hey, wait a minute, aren't P60s issued by the Inland
Revenue? Arent' they a Govt. dept.? "Yes" to both. So why doesn't the
Job Centre (an oxymoron if ever there was one), who are also a Govt.
dept. ask the IR? "We can't do that sir. They are the Inland Revenue; we
are the Dept. of Work and Pensions". Heeellllloooooo!

Of course, if the Govt. didn't employ thousands of people to duplicate
(triplicate, quadruplicate?) each others work then unemployment would be
at an all time high.

Okay smart ass I also worked for the London Evening Standard, London Masters
Builders Assoc. to name but two others

Your point being?

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.