Posted to uk.d-i-y
Biggles[_3_] Biggles[_3_] is offline

Default OT The joys of BT

Adrian Caspersz Wrote in message:

Mobile phones work, and for limited gigabytes per month, broadband use
of them is acceptable. A wired line is probably of necessary use if into
media streaming in a major way, otherwise not so.

Mobile phones do not work if there is little or no signal, which
is the case in my house in the suburbs of Norwich and my son's in
suburbs of Derby. Land lines however deliver a reliable 50Mbit/s
plus.

I wouldn't classify occasional use of on demand players on a smart
TV as major media streaming but that would be somewhat awkward
(but not impossible) to achieve via mobile.

--
Biggles

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/