Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Mould... again!

In message , Chris Hogg
writes
On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:25:03 +0100, Tim Lamb
wrote:

Cheap flatpack wardrobe fitted close to but not touching exterior
insulated cavity wall.

The hardboard backing sheet has some discolouration due to mould
although the wall is unblemished.

If this was in a barn, I would slap on some Cuprinol 5* or some such. Is
there an effective product for interior (bedroom) use.

I have yet to be disappointed with HG mould spray. Obviously
chlorine-based from the smell, but it seems to keep mould away for a
lot longer than simple bleach, so I suspect it contains more than just
bleach. http://tinyurl.com/hwqfost

OK. I'll pass that on to the domestic management dept.:-)

--
Tim Lamb