Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Microwave Turntable Motor: Interchangeability?

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 10:46:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Uncle Monster, except for the turntable not rotating, all the controls and the microwave oven seem to work fine. I think the liquid spillage instantly cut the very fine copper windings of the motor and cut off voltage to it.. So it appears from my taking apart the motor and inspecting.

Yes, I could just cut off the connector and so on and wire nut the leads together. Thank you.

Given what you posted, I would think as long as the replacement will
fit and has the same power rating, you'll be fine. And good news is
they are cheap!