Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default OT Good News forTNP

En el artículo , Chris Hogg
escribió:

Don't be too sure about that. EDF have just announced local contracts
amounting to £250M. http://tinyurl.com/zmayzy5

EdF is tying to bully the govt into agreeing to build by presenting it
with a fait accompli. "But look! £250m of 'investment' and xxx thousand
jobs will be lost if the project is cancelled!" (my quotes around
investment)

It remains to be seen if May will blink. If I were in her leopard-print
shoes, I'd be sweating EdF for better terms while politely telling the
Chinese to **** off.

Articles in Private Eye (last issue and current issue) are well worth a
read for the background scuttlebnutt. EdF are finished if the bid for
Hinkley fails.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10