Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT Good News forTNP

I find I get quite a bit of wind when out at see on a boat, sadly it is not
the useful kind.
B Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article ,
harry scribeth thus
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...limate-change-
global-warming-biggest-offshore-planning-where-a7193576.html

I'm sure TNP will comment on his own good time but on that..

But from that..

Green Party Leader Natalie Bennett said: "This is excellent news.
Offshore wind is a fast-growing source of green energy, and one which
the UK should be tapping into much more.

"As it becomes increasingly clear that Hinkley Point C is a white
elephant which will not meet the UK's energy needs, the government must
instead direct resources to renewable sources like wind, the price of
which is falling rapidly while the cost of building new nuclear
facilities mounts."

Course what the silly green moo forgets that on days like today the
freaking wind output is sod all so on windless days and they still think
that a few offshore wind farms will have sufficient wind blowing to
cover the shortfall.

Just how to prats like her get into influential positions like that
where other guvvermint wallys take notice of them?.

Last one turn out the lights purlesse!...

Oh! there're out!, so let me light a few candles, much nicer light
Dontcha tink;?...
--
Tony Sayer