Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default When we get old (er)

On Friday, 12 August 2016 14:25:45 UTC+1, News wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
polygonum wrote:

Early detergents (teepol anyone?) were very thin liquids.

Why would you want to thicken it if doing so serves no purpose?

I suspect that years of marketing have convinced the public that thicker
is better. Domestos used to be advertised as thick, so perhaps shoppers
think that washing up liquid etc. should also be thick.

Maybe it's time to up the marketing stratagy to the 21st century we want washing up liquid with AI (artifical inteligence) we don't want thick.