Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Intresting Engine

On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:50:42 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Cydrome Leader fired this volley in
:

I like the old-timey bizarre mechanical linkages used to acheive the
weird motions folks used to really get excited over.

They're hardly "bizarr". I use such linkages on my machines to make
explosive materials. Those 'bizarre' linkages are really a basic part of
mechanics.

Look at some of the OLD (say, pre-1960s), purely-mechanical manuals on how
to achieve various motions -- it's all in there!

Here's a lovely tome into which one can get themself nicely lost:
http://tinyurl.com/hh2sdge 1800 Mechanical Movements...

--
I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the
freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of