Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_13_] Muggles[_13_] is offline

Default Why don't mice figure out the moustrap?

On 8/16/2016 12:52 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 10:00:41 -0400, "Mayayana"
wrote:

On the other hand, I don't kill them. The trap is
just a cage. I then take them out to nearby woods
and release them. So there's no scent of dead
mouse in the trap. I don't understand people who
take pleasure in killing innocent creatures. I suspect
they were beaten by a merciless father in their youth
and now find weakness and vulnerability enraging
and contemptible. But maybe they just have no
capacity for empathy. Or perhaps they just can't
figure out that hatred is not good for them? Whatever
the case, I don't see any need to kill mice.

I'm an animal lover, but mice are NOT on my list of animals to love. I
dont take pleasure in killing them, but I do it because they are
destructive pests. If you release them, they will just come back or go
to another home to do damage. The most humane thing you can do is to
kill them quickly. The best method is to feed them to a hungry cat.
Killing mice and rats, or flys, mosquitoes has nothing to do with
hatred, and rodents are far from innocent, when they destroy your
clothing or do damage to your home.

They aren't pets, and killing them shouldn't be a problem, imo.

--
Maggie