Chaos Master

Default Slowing Electric Meters

Patch tava com a mulhegada quando eu cheguei gritando:

An old Urban legend. I have an Electrician friend that started his own
legend by telling customers that putting a bag of salt on top of the meter
would slow them down. 30 years later he still finds salt on top of meters!
LOL

Here in Brazil it's quite common to do this, but people do it with water bottles
(!!).

--
Chaos Master® - Porto Alegre, Brazil!
Remove the "IHATESPAM" from my e-mail address to get a valid address.