Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Air brick regulations or recommendations

2013, The name is not Petrocelli is it by any chance he never did finish
that house he was building in the series.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 4:23:12 PM UTC, John Rumm wrote:
On 10/12/2013 12:41, James Harris wrote:
Anyone know what the UK regulations are for air bricks? Or, failing
that,
any general recommendations on their use and airflow to the rest of a
house?
By air brick I mean something like this:

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-air-brick.jpg

I probably should ask some specific questions but they would be many!
so it
may be best to get some general advice first.

Building regs doc C is probably a good start.

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/upl..._AD_C_2013.pdf

--
Cheers,

John.

There's a nice online version of the building regs documents he
https://www.specifiedby.com/building...ion-resistance